At Touchstone Preschool Hillsboro, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to kindergarten in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. Touchstone Schools are proud to have been part of the Portland community since 1982. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Two nutritious, child-friendly snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers periodically email you a photo of your child in action and daily reports.
We invite you to come visit us at our sister school (located on NW Cornelius Pass Road, between NW West Union Road and NW Jacobson Road) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.