At Touchstone Preschool Tigard, we expertly combine academics and structured play in a fun, safe and nurturing environment for students ages 2.5 years to Pre-K 2. Touchstone Preschool has been proud to be part of the community of Tigard since 2000. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school
- Convenient hours of 7:15am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included
- Teachers and staff that are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home
- ParentShare program lets teachers periodically email you a photo of your child in action.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located in Tigard off the 217 exit at 72nd Ave.) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.